Spring 2018 Meetup at AARP, Washington, D.C.
The next Design at Business North America Meetup is scheduled for Apr 11-13th in Washington, D.C. hosted by AARP. This 2.5 day event will focus on design-driven transformation, including real world practices on organizational models, skillsets and Executive Education for DT.
- Share/learn best practices for organizational design for Design Thinking
- Prepare for publication: Validation of the skillsets of design-minded intrapreneurs
- Executive Education for design-driven transformation - learn about our prototype and opportunities to collaborate
- New trends/focuses on AARP’s Disrupt Aging
- Plus curated topics from participants
Space is limited and admission is by application only. Interested candidates can email Deepa Iyer with LinkedIn profile, a description of their role, and a brief summary of ways they want to contribute to the group (use "apply" link at the top).
This event is most suitable for:
- Human centered leaders running innovation teams in medium to large size corporations
- Individual contributors who practice the art of human centered design daily. This practitioners in design research / design thinking / lean startup / Google sprint…
- Please no consultants or startups for this event.
Price: free to you. Sponsored by AARP.
April 11, 2018
April 13, 2018